Complaint Review: Callwave

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Heidi — Palmer Alaska USA
callwave.com Internet United States of America

Callwave Charged Twice Internet

On October 9th, 2009....I paid my callwave (23.85) with my Credit Card. Today, October 12, 2009,  I checked, and to my surprise, "THESE IDIOTS" charged me again.

So I got on the phone to call them and see whats up.......All the tollfree numbers that they have, they all have the recording, that they suspended the customer service through the telephone. Now they can only be contacted through their email (care@callwave.com).

I have called them before, and 99% of the time, I ended up getting somebody on the phone that didnt even speak english. How frustrating !!!!! Once I tried making a payment over the phone, and the idiot in customer service told me that my credit card was declined. Which made no sense. I repeated my credit card number several times. These people are so incompetent,.....Nothing but a hassle with Callwave.

I am so glad I used my PayPal credit card to pay. I will call PayPal and let them handle this situation. PayPal stands behind their customers 100%....

CALLWAVE needs to be shut down!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Callwave/internet/Callwave-Charged-Twice-Internet-507918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Callwave