Complaint Review: Cal's Appliances

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: CaptRon — Destin Florida United States of America
Cal's Appliances
121 N Partin Niceville, Florida United States of America

Cal's Appliances calsappliances.com Installed a Pack window in my Kenmore oven and in 5 days the glass shattered again. Told me the people they bought it from does not cover any warranty on their parts. So I'm out $330.44 I called sears Niceville, Florida

*Author of original report: Cancel my report. The company has fixed the problem

Cal's Appliance is a rip-off. They Installed a Pack window in my Kenmore oven and within 5 days the glass shattered again. They told me the people they bought the glass from does not cover any warranty on their parts. So I'm out $330.44. I called sears and they cover their parts and labor for 90 days. Cai's should have stood behind their there work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cals-Appliances/Niceville-Florida-32578/Cals-Appliances-calsappliancescom-Installed-a-Pack-window-in-my-Kenmore-oven-and-in-5-da-896485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cal's Appliances

Cancel my report. The company has fixed the problem

AUTHOR: CaptRon - (USA)

Please cancel my report. The company has fixed the problem

glasses