Complaint Review: Calvalry Portfolio

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2008

• Reported By:west covina California
Calvalry Portfolio
P.o. Box 27288 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Experian, calvory Portfoliocalvalry Portfolio VICTIM OF IDENTITY BY SPRINT PCS/CALVALRY PORTFOLIO/EXPERIAN Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Not the bureaus fault

*Consumer Suggestion: Have them fax their signatures to the police

I found after applying for credit that my name and social security number were used to open a few accounts that were fraudulent. I immediatley made a police report from EXPERIANN REPORT through my local police department. As soon as equifax and transunion found there was identity theft they corrected my reports. After sending SPRINT/CALVARLY AND Experian the reports they would not remove the theft from my report. I contacted the fair trade commission only to be told they collect information and don't get involved I read the FTC'S so called laws they are meaningless. I am going on my fith month trying to get thes ecompanies to produce any evidence of a contract signature etc... Calvarlry wants me to send them my signature I refuse to do that due to my distrust that it will be photo copied and misused. What can I do they have terrible attitudes when I speak to any of them. i have spoken with several other people who say this is a practice of sprint and experian and calvalry portfolio. a person I spoke with at Experian named Tommy on Team Bravo in the Fraud Department told me that he works closly with his buddy at Calvalry then wanted to argue while defending Calvalry. I am disqusted when I see the CEO of sprint telling how great his company is when I have never owned a cell phone. I am on a fixed income and have never been able to afford such a luxury. Sincerly, Michael

Michael
west covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calvalry-Portfolio/Tempe-Arizona-85285/Experian-calvory-Portfoliocalvalry-Portfolio-VICTIM-OF-IDENTITY-BY-SPRINT-PCSCALVALRY-PO-335920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calvalry Portfolio

Not the bureaus fault

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

This is not the credit bureaus fault. They takes reports but dont cause them.

What you should do is find out who reported you and why and fix that. If the bill is really wrong, fight with the company that reported you. If you win the fight demand they remove the error off of your credit report.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Have them fax their signatures to the police

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Another solution would be to have them send faxes of the signatures they have on file to the police. They could have someone analyze them and say they either do or do not match your signature (more than likely do not) from there they can go to the people that opened the account and have them sign your name to verify that they signed them and not you.