Complaint Review: Calvary Portfolio Services Atty. Anne M. Thomas

7 skyline drive hawthorne, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 866-434-2996
  • Web:
  • Category:

Calvary Portfolio Services - Atty. Anne M. Thomas steals from victim of identity theft! hawthorne, New York

I assist the edlerly and am helping this man, he cannot type.

I cannot type. HELP  I am a victim of identity theft, the man who stole from me is deceased. This has been verified and is public knowledge is the truth. This occurred years ago and now this agency and Atty. has come after me and stolen money from me and my wife! The man who is dead got ahold of my information, resided in another state and for years had opened credit cards and is now expired (dead).  I know nothing of these Credit Card Alert Reports I could have had, I just went about my elderly life thinking all is well and that I would never be ruined. I don't even use a computer or the internet till now. I am being assisted.

In any event, the agency CALVARY, and Atty. Anne M. Thomas did not have the information or permission to just go in and start taking money from me. No Sheriff, No Marshall, served me, I didn't even live in the state as to where the crime was committed. I have lived all of my life in another state way over 30 years. She even had the Courts convinced that these debts were mine and now I am ruined. I have now gone to the Police, A Lawyer and expect the money stolen from my account returned. I can show proof that "tactics" were used and not the truth to have this go to court. I did not appear, I did not get heard and a judgement was made.  I expect that the matter be resolved for I did not ever have these accounts opened and this Atty. Anne M. Thomas just went and stole from me, an elderly man being fed to the wolves. I cannot believe that this is ethical. I had no warning whatsoever that this happened or occurred. I never lived at the address where the Fraud was committed so how would I know and now I have a mess. This is not the way this should have been handled had I known that I was stolen from thousands of dollars, than this would have not occurred. 2002-03 is when the crime was committed and the other crime is this Atty. Anne M. Thomas did not do her research!~Return my money to this old man who worked for years and did everything correct only to have been stolen from an Agency trying to put me in my grave! It appears she has done very sneaky things and ways of going about collecting from the reports I have read and what I am being told by others were are trying to help...bottom line, not nice go to confession! Consumers be very aware that there really ARE WOLVES and they come when you don't expect them and they steal from you blindsided!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calvary-Portfolio-Services-Atty-Anne-M-Thomas/hawthorne-New-York-10532/Calvary-Portfolio-Services-Atty-Anne-M-Thomas-steals-from-victim-of-identity-theft-h-564472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calvary Portfolio Services Atty. Anne M. Thomas