Complaint Review: Calvary Portfolio Services - Sprint Pcs

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:bushnell Florida
Calvary Portfolio Services - Sprint Pcs
7 Skyline Dr Ste 3 Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Sprint Pcs - Calvary Portfolio Services ripoff fraudulent billing scam Hawthorne New York

I started receiving phone calls and letters from Calvary portfolio in 2005 for a sprint account I had back in 2000/2001 (which is now showing on my credit report)

They are stating that I owe several different amounts 215, 265 depending on the phone call. I told them I disputed this account, when I left sprint I owed nothing. I had never received anything from sprint and I wanted proof that this was a valid account/debt.

They are always very rude can never give me a straight answer. I was told this would not go on my credit while in dispute but lo and behold it now is on there. Everyone I have spoken to gives me a run-around. I have called sprint and tried to get info from them and have been told they can not help me or even verify this is a valid debt.

I want to know if there is anything that can be done or if there are any legal proceedings currently on this company.

orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calvary-Portfolio-Services-Sprint-Pcs/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Sprint-Pcs-Calvary-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-scam-Hawthorne-New-York-142988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calvary Portfolio Services - Sprint Pcs