Complaint Review: Calvary Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Calvary Portfolio Services
4050 East Cotton Center Blvd.build.2 Suite 26 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Calvary Portfolio Services They served me with a fake court order that wasn't even through the court, the lawyers are from a T.V. show. Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I was supposedly "served" , no one asked for my siganture or I.d. when I was
"served" . I wasn't ask for my sign . I look at the "summons" and the "complaint" the case number is hand writtten. There is a stamp from a supposeed court but it looks like a library book there how ever is no stamp from the court or seal from a judge. The summons says they will contact the Motor Vechile Dept. for what? The company gave a final date that is not the required amount of days by AZ law. The court does show the papers filed. I recieved the papers right after my Divorce was filed through Superior Court, the summons refers to the liability by my husband but does not list him on the Summons.

Elaine
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calvary-Portfolio-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Calvary-Portfolio-Services-They-served-me-with-a-fake-court-order-that-wasnt-even-through-255526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calvary Portfolio Services