Complaint Review: Calvert's Express

• Reported By: Charles56 — St. Louis Missouri
Calvert's Express
7325 W Florissant Ave St. Louis, Missouri USA

Calvert's Express Ripe Off Artest St. Louis Missouri

I went to this store location to get my wheels aligned and paid $59 for it and I thought that my problem was fixed right, so I go on and a couple of weeks later I fine out that I need front brakes so I have a friend of mind to do the work and he told me that I needed a caliber on the front.  Now I had to ask him how can I get a wheel alignment needing a caliber and he told me there is no way a wheel alignment would work knowing that.

That was just one situation the other was I went to the same location to get a tune up on my 1999 Ford Explorer and was told that even with the $69 coupon it would be $250 because I need an electrical tune up, I told her I never heard of such, so I went somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calverts-Express/St-Louis-Missouri-63136/Calverts-Express-Ripe-Off-Artest-St-Louis-Missouri-1069539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calvert's Express