Complaint Review: Calvin Barry Criminal Lawyer

• Reported By: Client102012 — Toronto Ontario United States of America
Calvin Barry Criminal Lawyer
113 Front Street East, Toronto, ON Internet United States of America

Calvin Barry Criminal Lawyer Calvin Barry Criminal Lawyer , Internet

I definitely would NOT recommend Calvin Barry as a choice for any legal services. He's out for your money and he'll say otherwise. DON'T believe in him. At first, the consultations are with him. Later he just ends up handing it off to someone else within his firm, even though you pay for his representation. When the big day came, I had someone from his firm represent me with NO MATERIALS to support my case. They knew my case had a little to NO chance right from the start. This was something they could of but didn't mention when they received my disclosure/evidence. They didn't put up a real proper fight for my case knowing and even emphasizing the IMPORTANCE of my case. He just talks fancy. Unfortunately I didn't listen to what I was told about him and to NOT let him represent me. This whole process only costed me. Wasting a ton of money, time & effort. Ultimately, I would have been better off just walking in myself and pleaing guilty. DON'T USE CALVIN BARRY. YOU'LL REGRET IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calvin-Barry-Criminal-Lawyer/internet/Calvin-Barry-Criminal-Lawyer-Calvin-Barry-Criminal-Lawyer-Internet-997467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calvin Barry Criminal Lawyer