Complaint Review: Cam Consulting inc

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: afs — carlsbad California United States of America
Cam Consulting inc
4364 Bonita Rd suit 479 Bonita, California United States of America

Cam Consulting inc Chad Jacobsen, Amelia Alarcon DIDN'T PAY FOR WORK COMPLETED OVER 6K OWED!!!!! Bonita , California

*UPDATE Employee: Do not work for this company

*UPDATE Employee: i have worked for about 3 months and havent seen a dime

Chad and Amelia are running a scam they don't do much work for themselves but sub out everything in their property preservation company.  I was a vendor for cam con and they still owe me over $6000.  I worked for them for about 4 months and in that time did large amount of work.  I know that sometimes in this business it takes 60-90 days to get paid.  So I stuck with it and in the end they never paid.  Do Not work for them unless you like to work for free.  They live in Mexico so it is hard to track them down.  I know of several of their vendors who they did not pay as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cam-Consulting-inc/Bonita-California-91902/Cam-Consulting-inc-Chad-Jacobsen-Amelia-Alarcon-DIDNT-PAY-FOR-WORK-COMPLETED-OVER-6K-OWE-948590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cam Consulting inc

Do not work for this company

AUTHOR: Fernando - (United States of America)

Hi Im a small business owner in northern California and Im also owed money from Cam Cons. I was contacted by Chad back in August of 2012 but I was so busy then that I turn him down. Again back in November 2012 he contacted me for two jobs he needed help with and I said ok. this was back on Nov 17th 2012 and still havent been paid. This is his cell phone if it helps. 916-250-7154. I will continue to keep bugging and I will be contacting his suppliers to report their illegal and unethical activities.

i have worked for about 3 months and havent seen a dime

AUTHOR: steve - (United States of America)

this son of bitches
havent payed me s**t and i haved worked hard and long and havent recieved a dime.
they will contact you off craglist andact really noce ut they are some sumbags ...but really scumbags that rob us citzens of our hard working money...and they go to mexico so they wont have to confront anybody......i hope that son of b***h get its....i will find him...

this is his new number