Complaint Review: Cam4, Surecom Corporation N.V.

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Reno — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Cam4, Surecom Corporation N.V.

Cam4, Surecom Corporation N.V. Banned without reason and money owing. Willemstad, Curacao, Internet

Cam4 Account: Young_b0i (If you check Cam of the Day it's on there)

My boyfriend and I started using Cam4 as a way to make some quick cash so we could go on a trip together. We've made Cam of the Day (which is the most viewed cam in a specific category) 4 days in a row. Today we tried logging in to find that our account no longer exists. I e-mailed the Cam4 support and they tell us that our account was banned because we did outside transactions and we have been warned about that before. Which we were never warned about that before, and we did not even do any third party transactions what so ever. So they literally banned our account for no reason (I can even show my Paypal statement, it hasn't had a transaction in over a year).

I've e-mailed Cam4 again about getting the money they owe us, which is 328$. And have no received a response back at all. We have honestly done nothing wrong according to there policys, they don't even have proof of what we've done, just speculation. We've done a service and made money we get a cut of that money. I've checked online and this isn't the first time they've wrongfully done this. What I really want is for the account to be unbanned, but that's not what this report is about, it's about the 328$ money they owe us.

Hope to get a response, thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cam4-Surecom-Corporation-NV/internet/Cam4-Surecom-Corporation-NV-Banned-without-reason-and-money-owing-Willemstad-Curacao-788935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cam4, Surecom Corporation N.V.