Complaint Review: Cam4

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: stephen mink — Zephyrhills Florida
Cam4
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Cam4 unknown closed my acct saying that there was a chargeback and took back tips from my favorite performer  Internet

I was a gold member in good standing and I tipped genously, always to one performer. A few days ago I wasn't allowed to log in. I wrote them an email on their help site and received a response that day saying my account is closed and I am banned from site because of a 'charge back'.

I wrote then several emails explaining how this is impossible, that I can only tip with tokens in my acct and to be in my acct the transaction must be approved. They use two compainies to process financial transactions; Segpay and Epoch. I have contacted both companies. Segpay wrote an email to me confirming that my acct has never had a charge back and I am a cusomer in good standing. I also contacted Epoch who said they couln'd send me an email but confirmed there has never been a charge back. I have the reps name and customer number.

I also understand that they claim the right to ban from the site at their discretion but what they don't have is right to steal. I say steal because they took back the tips (to date about $65) from the performer even though my transactions went through. I think thats called double dipping, my money and her tips.

I want to see her tips returned and these guys made to pay somehow. I also want the explaation that they never give (after 5 emails) asking why?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cam4/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Cam4-unknown-closed-my-acct-saying-that-there-was-a-chargeback-and-took-back-tips-from-my-1079927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cam4