Complaint Review: Cam4

• Reported By: beauty10000 — west valley Utah United States of America
Cam4

Cam4 cam4, non paid, Internet

*Consumer Comment: CAM4 steals money from models

So I was a performer on Cam4.com and one day I could not log into my account I had to get a new password sent to my email account when I did  this I tried to change my login password and it would not allow me to do so the next day it said my account did not exist.

I contacted support right away and I got a automatic message. About a week later I got a message saying all it said was your account has been deleted. So I wrote them back and I still have not gotten a response I had about $150 in my account that they owe me still. I was a performer on there for about 6 months

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cam4/internet/Cam4-cam4-non-paid-Internet-926484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cam4

CAM4 steals money from models

AUTHOR: angrymodel - (Philippines)

Yes this lowlife company, falsly bans models and take their whole months earnings!

in particaulr if you are from one of the poor Asian countrys.