Complaint Review: Cambridge State University

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: rwh — yukon Oklahoma United States of America
Cambridge State University
405 briarwood drive jackson, Mississippi United States of America

Cambridge State University cambridge state university, hawaii Telling me that they were a accredited school/got a social work 'degree' through them. I paid 2500.00 for this pointless school. I believed it was real. Very embarrassed finding out through human res jackson, Mississippi

I just found out the hard way through human resource that I'm lacking education for the position that i had applied for. So embarrassed by this scam. I had obtained a social work ba through the school. I worked my behind off doing research papers and school book work.  I paid $2500.00 for this fake degree. Im 36 now and feel like a liar and a failure. What companies must think of me. Any suggestions on how to get my money back to where I can get a real education?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cambridge-State-University/jackson-Mississippi-39206/Cambridge-State-University-cambridge-state-university-hawaii-Telling-me-that-they-were-a-970026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cambridge State University