Complaint Review: Camco, Capital Acquisitions And Management

• Submitted: Wed, April 21, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 21, 2004

• Reported By:Willits California
Camco, Capital Acquisitions And Management
854 E Algonuin Rd. Rockford, Il. Nationwide U.S.A.

Camco, Capital Acquisitions And Management identity theft-supposed auto loan co-sign from '88, repossessed--DID NOT HAPPEN-incredibly rude on phone ripoff fraud to consumers so many victims, where is the FBI! Rockford Illinois

My husband answered the phone, I was out. This incredibly rude man said I owed some $4600 on an auto loan I co-signed in 1988, car was repossessed. Said there was a lien in our property. He accused me of lying and my husband of lying.

I NEVER cosigned for any loan. We have never had anything ever repossesed. Credit reports over the last several years have indicated nothing to this effect.

I am currently filling out security/fraud reports w/my creditors and the credit reporting agencies.

Nancy R
Willits, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2004 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camco-Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management/nationwide/Camco-Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-identity-theft-supposed-auto-loan-co-sign-from-88414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camco, Capital Acquisitions And Management