Complaint Review: Camco - Capital Acquisitions & Management Company

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:Fillmore California
Camco - Capital Acquisitions & Management Company
303 N Main St Rockville, Illinois U.S.A.

Camco Capital Acquisitions & Management Company ripoff Strikes Again Rockville Illinois

I received a call from this lady saying I owed money on a debt I open 13 years ago. I had filed bankruptcy on this account over 12 years ago. This lady is telling me I have to fax the report showing this or pay otherwise I'll be reported to the credit agencies. She never gave me an amount, but said that she is sending me information.

After reviewing the web to try and find more about this company I have found this site, over 400 complaints about this company trying to strong-arm money from people on past debt. I have already file complaints with the attorney general of california and the FTC. If you haven't already done so and you have been contacted by this company you need to file a complaint to stop them. The lady told me that my information bought and sold about 3 times.

James
Fillmore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camco-Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Company/Rockville-Illinois-61101/Camco-Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Company-ripoff-Strikes-Again-Rockville-Illinois-84149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camco - Capital Acquisitions & Management Company