Complaint Review: Camden Vineyards

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:murrieta California
Camden Vineyards
24323 Jackson Ave. Murrieta, California U.S.A.

Camden Vineyards has Rodents and Skunks Murrieta California

*Consumer Comment: Current Situation at Camden Vineyards

*Consumer Comment: "Rodents and Skunks"

I do not recommend Camden Vineyards to anyone. This apartment complex is beseiged with rodents inside the apartments and skunks on the property grounds. The management and her staff are slow to respond to this problem. I have caught 42 mice in the last two months and have been complaining every single day for the management and her staff to rid the place of rodents.

I have had to take time off of work, set traps,throw away food, throw away dead and living mice, plus the emotional aggravation this has been costing me and my family is horrendous. I have requested even the Police- Code enforcement on them and even a verbal warning by them to the manager and her staff have not caused her to take aggressive action against the problem.

The worse part is the lack of care by these people to the residents and their lying and denial of the problem. No wonder many residents are moving out of here. The rents are too high to justify this negligent attitude from this corporation.I have also called,e-mailed and spoken with the District Manager about these horrendous conditions and wait and see if aggressive action takes place to really turn this complex around.

The skunks come out every evening to the trash compacters because Camden Vineyards has only two trash compacters for the entire complex so residents have to dispose of their trash on the sides of the trash compacters. Their stench is so bad that I can smell them inside of my apartment with my windows closed.

Ronald
murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2007 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camden-Vineyards/Murrieta-California-92562/Camden-Vineyards-has-Rodents-and-Skunks-Murrieta-California-247237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camden Vineyards

Current Situation at Camden Vineyards

AUTHOR: Paul And Elly - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I are current residents at Camden Vineyards. We have been living here with our daughter and pets for the past 6 months. Our experience here has only been wonderful. We have never seen any mice in our unit or in any of the common grounds. We have never seen a skunk anywhere here, but the trash problem is the result of residents leaving bags of trash outside the trash compactor. The maintenance people are constantly working hard to keep the community streets and common areas clean and very beautiful. We love to stroll the area during the day and night. The front office staff have been very nice and helpful from the start, and they still are. We recommend Camden Vineyards to anyone wanting to know about Camden Vineyards community in Murrieta.

"Rodents and Skunks"

AUTHOR: Shawangunk - (U.S.A.)

"Rodents and Skunks" are not caused by a building or a manager ... they are caused by dirty, slovenly people who live in squalor, leaving trash and food debris laying around. Perhaps your complaint should be with yourself and your neighbors -- the people who live in these buildings -- rather than the parent company.