Complaint Review: Camelot Group National Lottery

• Updated: Wed, September 30, 2009

• Reported By: Tarshica — Orlando Florida USA
Camelot Group National Lottery
www.national-loterry.co.uk Internet United States of America

Camelot Group National Lottery Winning notificaton for The National Lottery. The camelot -group is a ripoff. Stripping hard working citizens of thier hard earned money. Internet

The Camelot Group National Lottery, a scam at best. I recieved an email that I won the National lottery in the sum of over 7mill. US. After inquireing about how I won I recieved at least four oher confirmations that I should act fast so that I would not miss out ont the opportunity to collect my winnings. I order for me to collect I would have to go to Germany to thier claims department or I could  $200. via Western Union and my winnings would be relased by check or direcly depossited into my bank account.  Luckly enough I have done my research on scams and I did not send any money but It was all pretty convinceing non th less. Too good to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camelot-Group-National-Lottery/internet/Camelot-Group-National-Lottery-Winning-notificaton-for-The-National-Lottery-The-camelot--502195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camelot Group National Lottery