Complaint Review: Camelot & Universal Air Courier Ltd

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Kuwait Other
Camelot & Universal Air Courier Ltd
Unit 4, Delta Way Thorpe Ind Estate, Eghamsurrey United Kingdom

Camelot & Universal Air Courier Ltd They send me email, then called for me to pay GBP 600 for courier service in advance They Claimed From UK

I believe that this company is a ripoff, as they sent several emails saying that I have won GBP 2,000,000. Infact the called me to congratulate my winning! I got suspicious and started looking on web. I found your web, and thats why I reporting this incident. Am lucky that I checked before paying the courier service. Thank God.

Fuad
Kuwait
Kuwait

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camelot-Universal-Air-Courier-Ltd/Thorpe-Ind-Estate-Eghamsurrey-TW20-8RX/Camelot-Universal-Air-Courier-Ltd-They-send-me-email-then-called-for-me-to-pay-GBP-600-361673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camelot & Universal Air Courier Ltd