Complaint Review: Camera Addict - CameraAddict.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Mauston Wisconsin
Camera Addict - CameraAddict.com
325 E. 89th St. Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Camera Addict - CameraAddict.com Classic Bait and Switch Brooklyn New York

I read the reviews and thought I would try anyway. I was going to buy a Sony SLR camera body. They immediately told me I needed to buy a separate battery for $149.00. I told them I did not want the battery. The sales clerk told me the camera would not run without the battery and it was a very special type. When I told him again that I would not buy the battery he told me that delivery would be ten weeks. Previously he told me the camera body was in stock.

I called Sony and informed them of the scam. Please do not buy anything from this place. They are a rip off.

Gnloco
Mauston, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Addict-CameraAddictcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/Camera-Addict-CameraAddictcom-Classic-Bait-and-Switch-Brooklyn-New-York-361678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Addict - CameraAddict.com