Premier

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Gainesville Georgia
Camera Addict
CameraAddict.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Camera Addict Deceitful Practices Brooklyn New York

I purchased a fujifilm digital camera from camera addict. I too had to call in to confirm my order. After going through the sales pitch of buying other products to go with my camera I was given the offer to buy either the US or Japanese version. I did get the camera at an additonal price and will never use this company again. The only reason I still bought the camera at the price that differed from the website was that it was still cheaper then it was elsewhere. Luckily the camera came and works just fine, but I wish I had known before hand of the deceitful practices of this company. I will make sure that everyone I know finds out how terrible this company is.

Traci
Gainesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Addict/Brooklyn-New-York/Camera-Addict-Deceitful-Practices-Brooklyn-New-York-369425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Addict