Complaint Review: Camera Center Inc

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Newtownabbey Other
Camera Center Inc
8000 International Drive, Orlando, Florida USA

Camera Center Inc Charged TWICE mrsp for camera - tried to charge even more Orlando Forida

My camera broke while I was in Florida on location. I was moving on to the Bahamas and didn't want to be without a camera. I wasn't sure what sort of camera I wanted so didn't research before going to Camera Center Inc other than seeing several good reviews of them. They seemed very knowledgable and told me the Olympus sp620 uz normally sold for $600 but they would do itfor $399. I agreed to buy and when I got to checkout they then said $499. I said no, they had said $399 and they agreed to let me have it for $399 + tax. Today I have checked prices online and find that the manufacturer's price is $199. If this wasn't a ripoff I don't know what is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Center-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32819/Camera-Center-Inc-Charged-TWICE-mrsp-for-camera-tried-to-charge-even-more-Orlando-Fori-1052110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Center Inc