Complaint Review: Camera Center, Inc

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Jennifer — Marshall Wisconsin
Camera Center, Inc
8000 International Drive Suite 100 Orlando, Florida USA

Camera Center, Inc **DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE- THEY WILL LIE To You & Steal Your MONEY!!! Orlando Florida

This is NOT a legitimate business.  They prey on tourists that will leave with merchandise and not realize what happened until they get HOME!  I made a large purchase by any standards.  When I got home I looked up some of the products AND information they had given me and realized it was a LIE.  I also looked up the pricing and realized they had charged me well OVER list prices.  They advertise 30-70% DISCOUNT but the sign should really say 30-70% ABOVE manufacturers SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE!  There isn't a single sign that says no returns or exchanges but when I went back in to talk about my purchase I was informed of this fact.

They know nothing about their products.  I asked them the different between two cannon lens and they told me the difference is one ic plastic and one is crystal?  The real answer?  One has image stabilzation and the other does not. When I went back in, the gentleman would not give me his last name and even though he told me the owner was his COUSIN...he didn't know his name either.

These are not legitmate business people.  They advertise that they are authorized Cannon dealers...THEY ARE NOT!

They are authorized CON artists.  PLEASE....

BUYER BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Center-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32819/Camera-Center-Inc-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-HERE-THEY-WILL-LIE-To-You-amp-Steal-Your-MONEY-1130592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Center, Inc