Complaint Review: Camera Center Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: ACM — Kingston
Camera Center Inc.
8000 International Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Camera Center Inc. Deceived by two salesmen Orlando, Florida

I was on vacation and wanted o buy a 400 mm lens for my D5100 DSLR camera. I was unfortunate to go to Camera Center in Orlando. Those two guys were having lunch, and when I asked about the lens the short Italian guy came to service me. During the process, this old French guy started to demonstrate some accessories for my camera, like filters and a wide angle Axer Lens. He said that this lens was priced over $1300 and that he would give me discount because I was buying an expensive lens. I dind't want to buy, but he was so insistent and kept reducing the price that I accepted and and bought it for $500!!!

When I got to the hotel and searched it in the Internet, I saw that the real price was $20!!!! I was so mad that I called the store and they informed that all their sales were final, they have a non-refund policy. They even showed me an internet address, where the price of the lens as showing $1699!!!! The site looks like a fake, and those persons are crooks and deceivers, they should have been put out of business a long time ago! I have been searching at the internet and I foind hundreds of complain abou this store! Why the authorities still accept this kind of behavior? Those guys should have been out of business for a long time...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Center-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32819/Camera-Center-Inc-Deceived-by-two-salesmen-Orlando-Florida-1045126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Center Inc.