Complaint Review: Camera City, CCI Camera, Royal Camera

• Submitted: Wed, June 19, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2002

• Reported By:
Camera City, CCI Camera, Royal Camera
342 Kings Highway Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Camera City, CCI Camera, Royal Camera Deceptive Dishonest Terrible, I repeat terrible service victimized many consumers Brooklyn New York

Please, whatever you do... DO NOT support this company. They have TONS of people who have posted complaints (not just this website, but review websites as well).

Companies like this should not even be in business.

They charged me for ridiculous shipping fees that were horrible. Also, they never bothered to tell me several things about my purchase.

1. My purchase price was a price AFTER a rebate.
2. The item I purchased was a grey market item.
3. I had to purchase an expensive warranty if I wanted service in the United States.

The salesmen are very rude, dishonest, and unpleasant. I have NEVER EVER had such terrible service from a company in my life. If I can stop one person from being victimized, this post is well worth it.

Here are the sites of the companies:

AVOID CCICAMERACITY or ROYAL CAMERA at all COSTS! These two companies are related.

Dale Marchington
Washington, DC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2002 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-City-CCI-Camera-Royal-Camera/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/Camera-City-CCI-Camera-Royal-Camera-Deceptive-Dishonest-Terrible-I-repeat-terrible-serv-23034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera City, CCI Camera, Royal Camera