Complaint Review: Camera Giants Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Camera Giants Inc.
cameragiantsinc.com Internet U.S.A.

Camera Giants Inc. Beware of Camera Giants Business Practices Internet Based Address Unpublished Internet

Beware of Camera Giants business practices. I ordered a camera at a very low price from them. I then received an e-mail to call them at 888-900-7468 Ext. 209 and ask for Clark to "verify" my obviously good order.
It turns out that the "verification" with Clark was a blatant attempt to upsell me on all kinds of overpriced accessories for my camera. Clark then terminated the call very quickly. I called him back immediately with questions and he hung up on me!!!!

Shortly thereafter, I received a note ndicating that the camera was now out of stock, even though they allowed me to order expedited shipping. When I called back a third time, he offered to delete the shippping premium.

When I pulled up the camera on /www.rightbuydigital.com just a few minutes ago, it is showing that the product in in stock at Camera Giants. My conclusijon is that this is a scam where they advertise a product at a prices ignificantly lower than everyone else and then attempt to make up the profit on selling overpriced accessories. If you don't buy the other stuff, then they don't want to honor the deal on the low priced loss leader and do things to make you cancel.

These guys are bad news. Stay away!!!

William
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Giants-Inc/internet/Camera-Giants-Inc-Beware-of-Camera-Giants-Business-Practices-Internet-Based-Address-Unpub-434895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Giants Inc.