Mexico

• Reported By:Elkhart Indiana
Camera Giants Inc
.cameragiantsinc.com Internet U.S.A.

Camera Giants Inc Item Cancelled New York Internet

I ordered a Nikon D700 from Camera Giants. The price was $1659. I received a confirmation number via email. That was about 3 weeks ago. I just called them this afternoon to check on my order. When I gave them the confirmation number they told me the order had been cancelled. I didn't cancel it, they did. I asked the guy if he was kidding. His response was "Do I sound like I am kidding?". I then asked for his name. He wouldn't give it to me. I then asked for a supervisor. He wasn't there was the response. These guys need to be reported to the New York Attorney General. I filed a complaint with Discover Card a relayed my experience. Don't expect any deals from these clowns. If someone starts a class action suit put my name on it....

Rdw
Elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Giants-Inc/internet/Camera-Giants-Inc-Item-Cancelled-New-York-Internet-433143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Giants Inc