Complaint Review: Camera Giants

• Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Miramar Florida
Camera Giants
Nationwide U.S.A.

Camera Giants BACKORDER SCAM!!! THEY USE THIS TO SCAM TO BUY TIME!!! MAKE SURE YOU PAY WITH CREDIT CARD TO FURTHER PROTECT YOURSELF!!! Nationwide

I ordered 3 GPS systmes on May 9th, 2009 and was told it was on backorder for another 4 to 5 weeks. I followed up every week or so and was told the same story. I finally reached my breaking point when I figured out they were never going to have this item available. I called them up today (6.17.09) at their # (347)-289-9980 and some guy got the phone, asked me for my order # which I gave to him and he said to me they ran out of stock on this item. The jig was up for them at that point because their website was down and their toll free # 1-888-900-7468 was no longer in service. I basically told the guy the gig is up and that I would be notifying authorities. I'm glad I placed my order using a credit card. Had I paid through my bank account I'd be out nearly $600.00. I'm sure there are a few hundred people that may have been affected by these scammers. That's my story. You may contact me if you need anymore information.

Manny
Miramar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Giants/nationwide/Camera-Giants-BACKORDER-SCAM-THEY-USE-THIS-TO-SCAM-TO-BUY-TIME-MAKE-SURE-YOU-PAY-WIT-462232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Giants