Complaint Review: Cameraaddict.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Sioux Falls South Dakota
cameraaddict.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

cameraaddict.com Misleading and potentially fraudulent store Brooklyn New York

Misleading and potentially fraudulent store. They sent me emails that I had to call to confirm my order. Both times they tried to force an upgrade of camera accessories. They waited weeks to tell me I had to pay $200 more to get the camera in English. I told them I wanted the camera I ordered on on-line in English like the website said. They said it was $699 or they would cancel my order. They canceled my order. Horrible experience!!!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cameraaddictcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/cameraaddictcom-Misleading-and-potentially-fraudulent-store-Brooklyn-New-York-304882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cameraaddict.com