- Report: #1095354
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Cameron & Lennon
Cameron & Lennon10 Jay Street Brooklyn , New York USA
Cameron & Lennon Marketing Account Manager Scam Brooklyn New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I applied for an Account Manager position for Cameron & Lennon and recieved a phone call to set up an interview almost immediately. I researched the company online only to find their barebones website and a vague Facebook page. I went ahead to the interview in DUMBO, Brooklyn. The office is nothing more than a small, third floor lobby space with reception. The interview is conducted in an even smaller room with office furniture that you'd find in a college dorm.
I was told this interview would be brief- that the second interview would be more significant. The interview itself was standard procedure. At the end, the second interview was scheduled in which I was shadow an Account Executive during meetings from 9:30am- 4:30pm on Thursday.
Despite the good meeting, something seemed off. Here are some items that made me suspicious.
- The other candidates who came in for an interview looked ragged, like they came from a set of a music video.
- For such a small office I cannot see how any work is conducted from here- and yet it is listed on their website.
- If you Google this company you will not find anything significant. You will however find a Facebook page with photos of people having a good time and a YouTube page of office workers celebrating.
- The receptionist, who is also the head of Human Resources, has the music cranked up at a high volume. I noted this during the phone call. I think this is to give the impression it is a busy, exciting office and mask how quiet it is.
- During my interview I was told the major account is Staples. In my years in this field, this is a first that a company reveals what account an A/E will be assigned prior to being hired.
- The second interview being in the field for the enitre day: I have never heard of a company what would allow non employees to go on marketing/ sales calls in the field, to meet their clients. Furthermore, mine was scheduled for Thursday and when I requested to switch to Wednesday there was no problem or hesistation on their end.
The big red flags are the lack of information on this company and their willingness to bring you in for an interview almost immediately.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cameron-Lennon/Brooklyn-New-York-11201/Cameron-Lennon-Marketing-Account-Manager-Scam-Brooklyn-New-York-1095354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.