Complaint Review: Cameron and Lennon

• Reported By: Dennis — Staten Island New York
Cameron and Lennon
10 Jay St. Brooklyn , New York USA

Cameron and Lennon Marketing Scam Brooklyn New York

I am a recent college graduate from a prestigious university.  I have been applying for various marketing positions.  I have come across a few 'marketing companies' which are actually door to door sales companies.  However, a quick Google Search always reveals the truth about the company before I go on an interview.  Today, I received a call for an Account Manager position at Cameron and Lennon, which I applied for on LinkedIn.  It was unusual that they called before sending an email but she claimed the reason for this was because she typed the email in wrong.  She asked me to come in to Brooklyn the next day for an interview to be the account manager for their Staples account.  I have never heard of a company telling you which accounts you would be working on in a simple phone call.  This was the second red flag.  I agree to the interview just in case they were a legit company.  I quickly googled them and researched them every way possible and received no results.  Nothing; it was their company website and their job listings and that was it.  This was the third red flag.  I used Google reverse image search of some of their pictures on their shoddy website and these photos were on several different company websites, all of which were door to door scams.  I obviously didn't go on the interview but wanted to write this report so there is another record of this bogus company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cameron-and-Lennon/Brooklyn-New-York/Cameron-and-Lennon-Marketing-Scam-Brooklyn-New-York-1065607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cameron and Lennon