Complaint Review: Cameroon international pets delivery,

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: bri — spring Texas United States of America
Cameroon international pets delivery,
Nationwide United States of America

Cameroon international pets delivery, Gabe Clinton husky puppy Douala , Nationwide

I was contacted after showing interest in a husky pup named Jake pet Id number OS10586. After assuming I would only be paying $200 to ship Jake here; I was then asked for an additional $850 for pet insurance. By then I figured it was a fraud. I looked up everything on the internet, and my suspicions were confirmed. I demanded my money back. They then tried to convince me that it was no fraud. I still have not received my money, and they are still trying to convince me of it not being fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cameroon-international-pets-delivery/nationwide/Cameroon-international-pets-delivery-Gabe-Clinton-husky-puppy-Douala-Nationwide-893907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cameroon international pets delivery,