Complaint Review: Camp Resorts /Timber Lodge RV Park/ Owner: Jim Jerde

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Curtis — Sherwood Arkansas United States of America
Camp Resorts /Timber Lodge RV Park/ Owner: Jim Jerde
12822 Florida Lane Apple Valley, Minnesota United States of America

Camp Resorts /Timber Lodge RV Park/ Owner: Jim Jerde Jim Jerde Jim and his company, Timber Lodge RV Resort/Monterey Collection Agency , indicate I was in a "Lifetime" contract. I was not and I want him to terminate my membership. Apple Valley, Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: Addl Information

*UPDATE Employee: Brown Rebuttal

Seven years ago I was assigned to Timber Lodge RV Resort, New Waverly, TX.  It my feeling this rv park is closed.  Whether it is or not, I want to terminate my membership.  I'm told that a "Lifetime" contract was signed.  I would like to have a copy of my signature on any contract which is in their file.  This contract, according to him, states I will owe the $99 per year. " If I do not pay, your account will be turned over to a Collection Agency.  This agency, better known as Monterey Financial Nationwide Collection Agency".  Also, went further to say," and would be reported to national credit agency(s) which will reflect as negative rating on your credit".  I feel that the Timber Lodge Company and Monterey Collections is a "Scam".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2009 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camp-Resorts-Timber-Lodge-RV-Park-Owner-Jim-Jerde/Apple-Valley-Minnesota-55124/Camp-Resorts-Timber-Lodge-RV-Park-Owner-Jim-Jerde-Jim-Jerde-Jim-and-his-company-Timber-526930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camp Resorts /Timber Lodge RV Park/ Owner: Jim Jerde

Addl Information

AUTHOR: Administation - (USA)

This consumer should be advised of the following additional information: That we take these matters very seriously. The owner of this site bears no responsibility for information posted on this site only the individual(s) posting the information. That the web site owners have no responsibility to verify the information posted whether legal binding agreements exist between the parties etc. The owner of the site will not delete or modify the information posted. That our legal team has concluded research confirming only the individual(s) posting the material are liable. That the owner of the web site has little to no interest in protecting consumers only is interested in attracting high traffic to the site to use to sell advertising and generate other sources of income. That the only way Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines will delete this information is through a court order. We caution anyone considering using this forum to be sure the information is accurate, not intended to damage and no legal binding agreement exists between the parties.

Brown Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Administration - (USA)

Our record indicate Curtis purchased a membership to our resort in August 2004. That in October 2009 Mr. Brown contacted our office requesting termination of the membership agreement. That on October 23, 2009 Mr. Brown was provided with several options including a guaranteed resale of the membership. That the several options including the guaranteed resale are not provisions of the agreement, but were made in good faith in order to accommodate his request to cancel. The to date none of the options have been acted on by Mr. Brown. That these options remain open to Mr. Brown or should he provide a reasonable alternative option we would be willing to consider it.

That to date since joining in 2004 the total we have received is $594.

Administration

Timber Lodge RV Resort, Inc.