Complaint Review: Campaigner

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By:Batesville Indiana
Internet USA

Campaigner Time consuming, Lost profits, Complications, Headache, Internet

I'm tired of paying for a product that I cannot use. I still have not received ANY emails! I'm currently reviewing Aweber products, and GetResponse. I do not like it that I chose Campaigner out of all of these because I liked your review. When it actually comes to the grind, I am unable to send anything! My 'Contact List' has been locked for the second time, I was told I was going to receive an email within 24 hours, and never did. I tried calling, several times, but could not reach anyone. When I finally got my account upgraded to 10k contacts, my 'Contact List' is still locked! So I'm paying for something I can do nothing with, can't reach anyone that is able to do anything about it. What would happen if I had to send 1/4 of the contacts that we have? If I wanted to send 250 thousand emails, how many complications would arise then? I am sorry that I placed trust into reviews and your customer support.

Campaigner seems like the type of company that only cares about it's customers for one thing: Money. If you've paid them for the month of service, why should they care about helping you? At least, until the next pay period rolls around. Campaigner is just not worth the trouble. I felt like I was being fed lies over the phone, and no one could even give me the time a day to respond to an email. The responses I recieved by email were on the lines of 'We've recieved your email, expect a reply within 24 hours.'. I never even got one!

I finally received a response when I contacted them through Facebook. I had to use MY personal Facebook account and contact Campaigner for my company. It was the last option I had. I recieved a response within minutes. The response explained that someone who knew what they were doing would get ahold of me within 24 hours. She was kind enough to upgrade my account from 5,000 contacts to 10,000 contacts. (My payment went from $40 to $55).

Even then I could not do anything with my Campaigner Account. So now I'm spending $55 dollars for a service I couldn't use. Every time I was able to reach someone, I asked why my account kept getting locked. They said some emails were flagged. My list was completely double-opt ins. Yet problem after problem arose.

My company was just breaking into the email marketing field. I regret choosing Campaigner over the other services for my company's first experience. Though we are not to worried about the lost of funds (It could've costed me my job), we hope anyone else choosing to use this service will stop and read this. The impersonal attitude recieved, the feeling of only talking to them because your paying them, and then being left on the back burner as you seek help from them, I hope you all avoid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Campaigner/internet/Campaigner-Time-consuming-Lost-profits-Complications-Headache-Internet-1115064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Campaigner