Complaint Review: Camping World North Little Rock

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Morris — Griffithville Arkansas United States of America
Camping World North Little Rock
9801 Diamond Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas Internet United States of America

Camping World North Little Rock Service or no service, customer service is totally lacking Internet

I dropped my Via off 2.5 weeks ago at the North Little Rock Store.  It was time for it to be serviced so while it was there I asked them to fix a few small things that needed fixing, nothing major.

Two weeks after I dropped it off, and numerous calls to the new Service Desk Manager, Ronnie Goodman, I find out that they do not service Mercedes Diesels, so he tells me that he will get it over to Freight-liner that day and get it serviced.  I asked him if everything else was fixed and he told me yes.  Well it did not make it over to freight-liner until two days later and when I asked if everything else was fixed I was told by Michael that he thought so, but was not sure and that Ronnie would call me.  Well Ronnie did not call. We called over this morning and left a message and Michael called back and said they had the Via back but the other items still needed to be completed.  What is going on over there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camping-World-North-Little-Rock/internet/Camping-World-North-Little-Rock-Service-or-no-service-customer-service-is-totally-lackin-929078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camping World North Little Rock