Complaint Review: Camping World of Lowell, Ark.

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: LaDonna — Chouteau Oklahoma United States of America
Camping World of Lowell, Ark.
317 N. 6th pl., Lowell, Ar 72745 lowell, Arkansas United States of America

Camping World of Lowell, Ark. camping world of nw Ark. When shopping I adamently said i wanted elec/or dual heat. the rv was delivered late, i had to rent motel, the heat was only propane, i ran out in a day, they tampered with the sales constract to get lowell, Arkansas

*Author of original report: still nothing

*Author of original report: update 10-26-12

*Author of original report: rv camping world sale, ark

This is what I have been through with this store and finance and service dept. ;after the signature, i have had problems with them since. i also believe they faked some of the papers on the loan. ) I have waited for service, through this whole transaction. and waited. Now the rv gets delivered last week, and i find out my pmt is due in 2 days. i have had no paperwork given to me since day one.  I was told this rv could use heat of electric. This is a lie. I do not own a car, I cannot go to 10 miles to town every 2 days to fill propane tanks. i called Camping World store. yesterday, and  again i was told i'd be called back and was not.Is this a legal  sale.   I adamently said i wanted electric heat. i was told this would use either. i am freezing, and no heat. what is electric in this rv? the lights. thats it. i was very mislead and misrepresented of this product. i have already had to spend $ on electric heaters. why would one buy a new rv and have to carry in elec heaters. i was also told 2 days ago when i called, that there are No RV's made anymore that heat with electric . this is a lie. I ck'd it out. thanks for your immediate attention to this matter. I have never even been given any paperwork on the loan whtso ever. and the title only rec'd last week with a check for ark. i have moved to oklahoma,. this has been a huge mess. i still have the ck. ark said the ppl should issue a new ck. i do not want this rv now. I wonder what else I was lied to about?I have found numberous additional charges such as good Sam stuff, which I will not even nedd, This rv is not a motorhome, they charged me almost $1000 for tire protection.  + $3500 for good sam stuff i'd never use.    propane here is very expensive. i will not be able to pay for this. i did not order it this way. At this point I don't know what to do.  sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camping-World-of-Lowell-Ark/lowell-Arkansas-72745/Camping-World-of-Lowell-Ark-camping-world-of-nw-Ark-When-shopping-I-adamently-said-i-w-953616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camping World of Lowell, Ark.

still nothing

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

i rec'd notice the rv had been sold. i will prob have to file bankruptcy

update 10-26-12

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

The origional rv i looked at had grey interior , this one has tan. the kitchen floor seemed that it slightly had a give to it. now i know why..

*As of 10-25-12 i've had the new rv since the 3rd of oct. and it is now leaking under the bathroom floor to the outside. this was supposed to be a new rv.

I have documentation and pictures, but am at a standstill, the company told me i'd have to speak to their attorney, and the mort co. says i have to get a refund from the selling co. what should i do now.?

I feel like im getting the run around.Is there anything I can do. I can't afford to be in legal letigation over this. Sincerely..
unhappy in Oklahoma..

rv camping world sale, ark

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I am still making phone calls, and emails everyday. Am going to have to consult legal counsel.