Complaint Review: Camping World

• Reported By: Jojo — Highlands Ranch Colorado United States of America
Camping World
16000 Colfax Golden, Colorado United States of America

Camping World Makes repair estimates not asked for. Golden , Colorado

7-21-2012 Brought RV to dealer ship for estimate on repairs to Living Room Window,R&R Jack Legs,Rear Marker Lamp also Awning cover. Walk over damages with Joe Francis as to what we requested to be repaired.Joe made notation as to what was required for replairs.Never recd TC from Joe. We called spoke to Joe he said it was over to warranty dept again no call. My Husband(Robert) recd TC from Pat adjuster gave him price for 5500.00 for sanding,blending of paint also painting.My husband said we didn't request the work.

Pat said he would have to deal with Wade Johnson shop manger.Left many messages for Wade to return call never did. He never returns calls. However did get hold of him he said he was at RV showing, out of the office. I explained to him what I had requested not for painting. WADE said he would get with Pat and email me itemize bill for the work i want done. Waited,waited,waited never recd itemized bill. Recd email 8-13-12 from WADE stating Pat had family emergency.Monday would receive itemized bill.

Really upset. Called camping world and asked for svc mgr. Left a message for Vick Yoder to call me.Vick did call me on 8-17-2012 I explained to him what was going on. He said he would get itemized bill sent to my email on 8-21-12.No IB recd. Called left message stating IB not recd.Finally sent on 8-22-2012. It was all wrong. We spoke to him on Thursday and he would sent IB showing Jack Legs and Rear maker lamp. Anyway quoted price of 5500.00 went to 6445.90 now 8896.26.

Going over my extended warranty it states my Jack Legs are cover for two yrs. Called camp world or should i call it rip off world tt Joe Francis he sd Jack legs warranty company stated it is not covered. Joe

said we would have to call Jayco. Warranty states bring it to authorized dealer. Camping World or RIP OFF WORLD they are authorized dealer. However this is BS. Wade should be fired. My RV is still at Camping World. How many other people are they ripping off. They just do what they want to do. Their phone system stinks. It rings and rings i let it ring for 20 times at 11 AM work day no no no one picked up. I tried many times during the day and same thing happened. Vick Yoder mgr of svc dept said phone system stinks and corp will no do anything. I am going to blog camping world also contact Better Business Bureau. This very POOR PR.Still waiting for IB.

Wade should be FIRED. He is very useless.

TY
Mrs Joann Geissler

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camping-World/Golden-Colorado-/Camping-World-Makes-repair-estimates-not-asked-for-Golden-Colorado-932466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camping World