Complaint Review: Campus Pointe Apartments Silver Mountain Real Estate Group

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: I Hate Campus Pointe — Tempe Arizona
Campus Pointe Apartments Silver Mountain Real Estate Group
1115 East Lemon Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Campus Pointe Apartments Silver Mountain Real Estate Group They charged me an 'administrative / application' fee and they DID NOT even have a unit available. Disgusting crooks charged me and the only unit they had available for us was INFESTED WITH ROACHES Tempe, Arizona

I saw a 1 bedroom and it didn't seem so bad, I didn't see any bugs or anything. But later on in the afternoon, there was a huge rain storm. When my bf was about to move our things in, he noticed the ceiling leaking and tons of roaches running around. I guess the storm brought them out of the walls. He went to go and speak with maintenance and he overheard someone talking to them saying that they're sick of the F*ing bums that keep breaking in a certain unit leaving feces all over!!! Anyways, turns out , the unit was RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the one we were going to move into... Oh and today's Friday and they told my bf that they couldn't get someone to deal with the ceiling until Tuesday. The unit is not even livable and they're willing to rent it out.
I attempted to get a refund on my chase visa card but was denied because I signed the receipt.  Well I signed the receipt before I found out that it was infested with roaches and the ceiling was flooded.  They stole $129.00 from me and I want it back.
Do not move here.

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/AZ-Tempe-Campus-Pointe-Apartments-1611607.html#ixzz2QaWJbJPW

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Campus-Pointe-Apartments-Silver-Mountain-Real-Estate-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Campus-Pointe-Apartments-Silver-Mountain-Real-Estate-Group-They-charged-me-an-administra-1043546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Campus Pointe Apartments Silver Mountain Real Estate Group