Complaint Review: Campus Pointe Apartments

• Reported By: bubseebrown — Tempe Arizona
Campus Pointe Apartments
1115 E Lemon St Tempe, Arizona USA

Campus Pointe Apartments Slum Lords Tempe Arizona

Four days ago, I received notice that they would be 'renovating' my building in the 'coming weeks'. Later the same day they began demolishing the interior of all units with sledge hammers. They turned off the water and electricity in my unit. Demolition begins at 4:30 in the morning and lasts all day. I found another apartment but I can't move in for a few more days. My lease at Campus Pointe was valid for two more months, but suddenly I am effectively homeless as I have to sleep at ASU library and cannot shower or use the bathroom. They do not respond to email and are very difficult to contact. It is a nightmare incarnate, and I'm pretty certain that they are going to steal my security deposit. I don't understand why they didn't give me some advanced warning before demolishing the building where I live so I could make proper arrangements. They are in violation of virtually every single clause of the Arizona Landlord-Tenant act, as well as well as the Tempe noise ordinance, yet I don't really have any recourse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Campus-Pointe-Apartments/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Campus-Pointe-Apartments-Slum-Lords-Tempe-Arizona-1065575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Campus Pointe Apartments