Complaint Review: Cams.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: FallonR — Pompano Beach Florida
Internet USA

Cams.com I was a cam girl on their site. Guys tip you to flash them etc. I did what the guys asked & they were issued refunds for no reason. Customer service just said that was tough. They did NOTHING to help me recover my funds and the sessions are recorded so they could see what the guys were doing.  Internet

I joined cams.com aka Streamray models.  I was tipped by guys to fllash them, etc.  When I checked my earnings report, I was not given the 45% I was promised.  Also, guys were refunded when I was tipped to do exactly as asked.  I did the deed and wasn't paid.  All sessions are recorded and they know this is fraud.  Customer service simply said tough.  They refunded the customers money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camscom/internet/Camscom-I-was-a-cam-girl-on-their-site-Guys-tip-you-to-flash-them-etc-I-did-what-the-gu-1047500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cams.com