Complaint Review: Can IV.LLC

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Kill Devils Hill North Carolina United States of America
Can IV.LLC
999 Peachtree Street NE Internet United States of America

Can IV.LLC Dandycash.com I was told by a rep.of this co.that my loan was approved & the money wd by in my acc't by the next day,Jan 24th. At this date, Feb 11th no money;however they are planning to take my advance loan by M, Internet

Dandycash.com Total Money Scam,Internet

I,too, had applied for a cash advance from this company website and was approved.  I was told I had to sign the agreement by which in borrowing this loan, the company had full rights to "ACH"my account for the loan amount in two months.  No call came in to me nor did the loan appear in my account the next day as was indicated.

This site seems to be a secure & legit site. I tried looking for this site and could not find it on the internet i.e.looking for a phone number or customer service information.  All information I entered has to be closed and secured because I took a chance and now I have to seek some legal advice to stop them from entering my account to steal.

Hopefully prayers will convene in preventing this company from taking away from me my account & identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Can-IVLLC/internet/Can-IVLLC-Dandycashcom-I-was-told-by-a-repof-this-cothat-my-loan-was-approved-the-mo-1012466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Can IV.LLC