Complaint Review: CanaCreek.com

• Reported By: Karen — Mississauga Ontario Canada
CanaCreek.com
#78155 Callingwood, Internet Canada

CanaCreek.com TrueNorthPets.com Pet Meds, Internet

Copy of order confirmation I received Oct 25, 2012.  Amount was deducted off of visa. Product was never received. I emailed company and got no reply.  I called number listed on confirmation and message says:  CanaCreek.com is closed.  Thank you for your past patrionage. How do I go about getting my money back or do I chalk it up to a scam and loose my money?  Please help.

Dear Customer # 69638,

Thank you for ordering from TrueNorthPets.com! Your order will be shipped shortly. Your Order number is : 110387. We would suggest that you keep this order number handy should you want to contact us. In order to help us serve you better, please quote this number on any emails you send to us.

K9 Advantix Blue XLarge dog (over 25kgs./over 55 lbs.)
3 vials
$69.42

Subtotal: $69.42
Shipping Cost: $5.00
Grand Total:$74.42

Sincerely,
www.TrueNorthPets.com
sales@TrueNorthPets.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CanaCreekcom/internet/CanaCreekcom-TrueNorthPetscom-Pet-Meds-Internet-978262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CanaCreek.com