Complaint Review: Canada House Beach Resort

• Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: Alfredo — Weston Florida United States of America
Canada House Beach Resort
1704 N Ocean Blvd, Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Canada House Beach Resort They do anything to sell you the timeshare even liying about the right to use of the facilities during the year.. Pompano Beach, Florida

I went to the Canada House Beach Resort invited to see a presentation for the timeshare they were selling, after the sales person assure me if I buy the timeshare I will have the right to use the resort facilities anytime during the year if the maintenance fees were paid on time and the account is current, THAT was the MAIN reason why I purchased the timeshare and I was happy, last weekend I went to the resort and the administration clerk told me "the owners will NO LONGER be able to USE the resort FACILITIES during the year only in your own week". I believe is very wrong and unethical to offer a potential customer a real state property like this and lie about the right to use the facilities, If I knew this from the beginning I would have never purchased this timeshare, but now I believe I was CHEATED by the seller and this company took advantage of me LAYING about the right to use the facilities. I want the right to use the facilities back to the owners with no delay, otherwise everybody will know the kind of practices they have in order to sell the properties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canada-House-Beach-Resort/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33062/Canada-House-Beach-Resort-They-do-anything-to-sell-you-the-timeshare-even-liying-about-th-600144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canada House Beach Resort