Complaint Review: Canada SEO Professional Ltd

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Exact Precisions — Senatobia Mississippi United States of America
Canada SEO Professional Ltd
Surrey, British Columbia United States of America

Canada SEO Professional Ltd Todd Herman Fraud, Scam, Harrassment and Non-payment Surrey, British Columbia

*Author of original report: Fraud

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a rebuttal letter and it is very important!

*Author of original report: Canada SEO Pro - Todd Herman

This company per Todd Herman hired me on www.freelancer.com to create an insurance form.  After accepting the contract and being in a binding contract per freelancer.com rules, he begins to tell me how much of a crook corporation they are and how he wasn't going to be paying me through this service anymore.  This drew my red flags as I was hired through this company.  I was asked by Todd Herman to do multiple works outside of what was originally described.

After doing the works, I asked for a payment.  It's been almost a week now and still have not received a payment, nor did he willingly ask of a means of payment after the work was done.  I had to address this myself.  After a few days, he became irate after I went to take my wife on a birthday adventure.

I return to find cursing and irate behavior on my skype.  This is the means we used to communicate.  Afterwards, he blocked me and I no longer heard from him.

I tried to contact Todd Herman several times and he still became irate.  I'd suggest not dealing with these non-professionals and save yourself the headache I have had to deal with.

Todd Herman will hire you to do work, not pay you and basically try to threaten his way out of paying you what is due to you.  This company www.canadaseopro.ca is ran by Todd Herman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canada-SEO-Professional-Ltd/Surrey-British-Columbia-/Canada-SEO-Professional-Ltd-Todd-Herman-Fraud-Scam-Harrassment-and-Non-payment-Surrey-B-884704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canada SEO Professional Ltd

Fraud

AUTHOR: Exact Precisions - (United States of America)

For one, you never placed a milestone because you stated that "freelancer.com is a fraud" - which is a complete lie.  I've been working from freelancer.com for over 3 years without an issue at all.  That alone goes to show that you're a complete fraud.  You never placed a milestone and you approved the work live with me while on skype.  I still have the documentation to prove it.  For you to say that and then try to get me to continue to work a insurance form afterwards is ludicrous.  You are the embarrassment.   Remember the vulgar emails you sent me?  I still have them.  That's what I WON'T GO INTO DETAIL about sir.

I'm not really worried about it anymore but people should be aware of a bully you are.  I doubt these people are just fabricating anything because they may not have left details because it sounds exactly what I went through with you.  My details are there.  I have plenty of clients and feedback to prove you otherwise.  I also have the documentation of you being on Skype live with me and approving the minor slideshow alterations in jQuery, from different variations.  You wanted to try alternation variations and approved it and stuck with that.  It was live for several weeks, if not months.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a rebuttal letter and it is very important!

AUTHOR: Dany - (Canada)

Good day, we acknowledge these messages posted, pertaining to incidents or situations concerned within my company. In order to get any justification of anyone with losses or feel they have been mistreated, we will need to collect some information in order tot help you in any way that we can, this includes the date and time it happened, all first and last names of the people involved, and what was cited.

We honestly have no idea who these people are but the truth is, we have had one complaint in 5 years. We have often help others with offering industry leading information on SEO and internet marketing at no cost. We take time with our clients as they aren't the most tech savvy people on the Internet, rather we help them and explain things they do not understand.

The mere fact that there are no names to these compliant nor is there and contact at all leads me to believe these are a fugal attempt to defame our company.

Exact Precisions - Without getting into detail, your work was simply unsatisfactory work and you did not do as you were instructed. Freelancer.com has already judged in out favor and we find it very disturbing and embarrassing that you would bring it here to this website as well after it has been resolved.

If there is any way I can help anyone at any time please do not hesitate to call me directly at 1-800-975-9001 or email me a info@canadaseopro.ca

Respectfully yours, T
Herman. President Canada SEO Professional Ltd.

Canada SEO Pro - Todd Herman

AUTHOR: Exact Precisions - (United States of America)

This company per Todd Herman hired me on www.freelancer.com to create an insurance form.  After accepting the contract and being in a binding contract per freelancer.com rules, he begins to tell me how much of a crook corporation they are and how he wasn't going to be paying me through this service anymore.  This drew my red flags as I was hired

After doing the works, I asked for a payment.  It's been almost a week now and still have not received a payment, nor did he willingly ask of a means of payment after the work was done.  I had to address this myself.  After a few days, he became irate after I went to take my wife on a birthday adventure.

I return to find cursing and irate behavior on my skype.  This is the means we used to communicate.  Afterwards, he blocked me and I no longer heard from him.