Complaint Review: Canada only

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Noel — North Attleboro Massachusetts United States of America
Canada only

Canada only Never filled my order of June 28, 2012 for the amount of $64.00 Internet

Purchased through internet site, a case of kinder eggs from Canadaonly.ca on June 28, 2013, for a total price of $64.94 paid thru moneybookers.com from my credit card.

Did receive an email confirmation and email update saying the goods would be delivered and they are "awaiting fullfillment" Order #1139687.

Several weeks went by and I called them at 888-314-5427 and did talk to someone and they said that they were out of stock but would fill my order as soon as possible. Still no delivery.

I did email them several times and they never responded. I then wrote a letter to moneybookers and they returned to me by email a letter stating that they were not in a position to assist me with a refund because of the "terms and conditions" that I had accepted while intiating the transaction.
They did also say that they would be able to provide all realtive details to the respective authorities is I decided to undertake official legal proceedings against the respective company as Skrill (Moneybookers).

I do have in my pocession this letter from Moneybookers an emails, confirmations and updates from CanadaOnly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canada-only/internet/Canada-only-Never-filled-my-order-of-June-28-2012-for-the-amount-of-6400-Internet-999502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canada only