Complaint Review: CanadaOnly

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jake — boulder Colorado United States of America
CanadaOnly
1035 McTavish Road NE Internet United States of America

CanadaOnly never received items, will not refund, will not return phone calls or emails Internet

Ordered item from CanadaOnly, paid with Google Wallet.   I followed the tracking number where it suddenly was returned before it arrived.   Both Canada Post and USPS tell me the issue must be resolved by the sender.   I order stuff off the internet all the time.

GlobalImage Ecommerce Ltd handled the transaction with Google Wallet.

I have made repeated attempts to contact GlobalImage Ecommerce Ltd, and the merchant CanadaOnly.ca (http://www.canadaonly.ca/), using an email (service@canadaonly.ca) and an on-line form through Google Wallet.  I followed up with a direct emails.

I have also left a e-message with the merchant, CanadaOnly.ca, using their on-line form.

I even got a person at GlobalImage Ecommerce Ltd when I called.  He answered "hello", certainly not a like a business.  He said he was busy and "in the middle of a move", so I left him my phone number.  He said he would call back by end of the next day.  I never received a call.

At this point I have not received a telephone call or email regarding this matter.

I must assume these guys are frauds.  The "item" was returned for an unknown reason.  I can only speculate why.

I am working with Google Wallet to resolve the payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CanadaOnly/internet/CanadaOnly-never-received-items-will-not-refund-will-not-return-phone-calls-or-emails-I-968835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CanadaOnly