Complaint Review: Canadian Autofinder.ca Ltd CARZ4U

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
Canadian Autofinder.ca Ltd CARZ4U
Suite 119, 919 Centre Street NW Calgary, Alberta Canada

Canadian Autofinder.ca CARZ4UCanadian Autofinder.ca Ltd CARZ4U Scammers.... Do not have a 100% money back guarantee. Calgary Alberta

I received a phone call wondering if the vehicle I was selling was sold after advertising it in the autotrader for about a week. I said it is still available and then the salesman - Mike Turner - asked me if I want to sell it on their website Canadianautofinder.ca. I was hesitant but he said there was a 100% money back guarantee. I had to check it out at first so I got his Edmonton phone #. I checked out the web site and it looked legitimate. The salesman if very smooth talker as well.

Anyways, after deciding to advertise on their website for a full 90 days - in which I didn't receive one call from their website - I wanted to get my money back. I got a notorized statement signed and mailed to their Calgary office, just today I got the letter back as a return to sender no one at this address.

So now I have tried emailing them which I have received no reply and tried phoning the number in which is conveniently out of service. I am out $159 which sucks but I just want these people to be stopped.

i should have seen this coming and I hope somehow I can educate and warn others of this scam.

PS. Calgary Blows

Dutchoven21
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Autofinderca-Ltd-CARZ4U/Calgary-Alberta/Canadian-Autofinderca-CARZ4UCanadian-Autofinderca-Ltd-CARZ4U-Scammers-Do-not-have-342177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Autofinder.ca Ltd CARZ4U