Complaint Review: Canadian Choice Windows and Doors

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jackson — Richmond Hill Ontario
Canadian Choice Windows and Doors
1750 Steeles Ave W, 15-16, Concord, ON L4K 2L7 Concord, Ontario Canada

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Instead of Canadian Choice Windows and Doors, It should be Canadians I Rip You Off Windows and Doors. I made a written contract with this company and they cannot deliver what they have promised and when ask for the deposit back they refuse. I called the Sales Rep and she cannot help , she ask me to call the president, Simon Pozeris and he will not return my calls. I was very patient with this company .This company wasted my time and very difficult to work with. This company service is horrendous including the installer, Paul, unreliable and unworthy to do business with. Stay away from these people at all cost. Concord Ontario

*Author of original report: You had your Chance.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Misrepresentation

Instead of Canadian Choice Windows And Doors, It should be "Canadians I Rip You Off Windows And Doors. I made a written contract with this company and they cannot deliver what they have promise and when ask for the deposit back they refuse. I called the Sales Representive and she cannot help , she ask me to called the President Simon Pozeris and he will not return my calls. I was very patient with this company, they wasted my time and money. I was expecting to replace me leaky windows before winter sets in and this is hopless now.

This company service  is horrendous including the installer Paul, they will never call you if you don't. They can never give you a straight answer. Unreliable and unworthy to do business with. The  President, Simon Pozeris is very unprofessional and very juvenile which kills the business.

Stay away from this business at all cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Choice-Windows-and-Doors/Concord-Ontario-L4K2L7/Canadian-Choice-Windows-and-Doors-Instead-of-Canadian-Choice-Windows-and-Doors-It-shoul-1100639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Choice Windows and Doors

You had your Chance.

AUTHOR: Jackson - ()

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors In concord operate under different names under different cities. Do your research before doing a contract. Simon Ponzeris cannot work anything out with you he is very naive.

The home star website have nice reviews about them do not trust the reviews they are part of the company.

HOMESTAR IS a CROOK just like them protecting CROOKS AND hurting innocent consumers.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Misrepresentation

AUTHOR: Canadian Choice Windows - ()

Here at Canadian Choice Windows we are a reputable company that strives to satisfy all of our customers concerns in a fashionable and timely manner.  Our company has excellent standings with BBB and all Canadian authorities. When we receive a complaint/review with such serious allegations as the one posted on this US site, which does not deal with Canadian customers, we investigate it thoroughly.

Unfortunately after much investigation into the name and location of the person who posted this, we are unable to find such a person in our customer database. If there is an oversight on our part please contact us directly at 416-848-6930 in we would gladly resolve any issues you may have otherwise please remove this review.