Complaint Review: Canadian Grants Business Centre

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jodi — Langley British Columbia Canada
Canadian Grants Business Centre
Ottawa, Ontario United States of America

Canadian Grants Business Centre SCAM - don't buy into it! Grant Directory is BS! Ottawa, Ontario

Unfortunately, I got scammed by these guys!  I paid their $699.00 for a directory they said had over 600 government & provincial grant programs in it that I could apply to and when I received this eBook/guide - there was not ONE program in it that I could apply to!

I called back for some help and a lady named Sandy yelled at me and told me she can't help me anymore and that I wasn't getting a refund.  Kay is the other lady's name that works with Sandy - WATCH OUT!

I am now reported this company on as many complaint sights that I can.  Seriously, do not even think about calling or emailing them for help.

Kay told me that because I am a Women Entrepreneur, a single mom, and over the age of 35, that she had tons of grant programs I could apply to - but like I said - there was not one on this so-called list of theirs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Grants-Business-Centre/Ottawa-Ontario-/Canadian-Grants-Business-Centre-SCAM-dont-buy-into-it-Grant-Directory-is-BS-Ottawa-833162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Grants Business Centre