Complaint Review: Canadian Health & Care Mall

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:Great Falls Montana
Canadian Health & Care Mall
2110 Oak Ally; Monroe, Louisiana U.S.A.

Canadian Health & Care Mall Beware! This "Pharmacy" Is A Scam! Charged My Credit Card, No Delivery Of Meds - No Answer To Multiple Email Complaints! Monroe Louisiana

I ordered medication online from this "alleged" Canadian pharmacy. They sent me a follow up email saying they received my order. A few days later, they sent another another email saying my order shipped was shipped out that day.

There is no telephone number listed on their website to call, only an email address to write to. When you try to send a message from their website, it says to verify the anti-spam word text in a box next to the text of your message. But, there is no "word". Consequently, their mail system will not accept your message because you have not typed in the anti-spam word.

I located a phone number for them from another source. My first call was unanswered. My second call was answered by an answering machine with a male voice with a very heavy middle-Eastern accent

I did not receive the ordered medication. My numerous emails, requesting shipment details, were never replied to.

This company is nothing but a SCAM - BEWARE!

Davidene
Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Health-Care-Mall/Monroe-Louisiana-71201/Canadian-Health-Care-Mall-Beware-This-Pharmacy-Is-A-Scam-Charged-My-Credit-Card-No-445886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Health & Care Mall