Complaint Review: Canadian Health & Care Mall

• Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Tony — Chantilly Virginia United States of America
Canadian Health & Care Mall
2723, Guadalupe St, Austin Texas Internet United States of America

Canadian Health & Care Mall hacked my email contacts and my wife's daily. Sometimes up to 10 times a day Internet

This company hacked my email and all my contacts to spam unregulated drugs. When I got an email from my wifes yahoo address only to find it was hacked and included a link to this company. They spam me many times daily and never even used this company. I think the FDA and DEA should investigate this "company" of drug dealers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Health-Care-Mall/internet/Canadian-Health-Care-Mall-hacked-my-email-contacts-and-my-wifes-daily-Sometimes-up-to-616459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Health & Care Mall